Zephaniah, a book with a great message!
2:46 AM | Author: Lauren
Wow! I came across this verse today. It was a daily bible verse I received and I cannot express the wonder of this verse . . . and from a book that we don't really read from very often at all. I fell in love with it at first sight!

            " The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing." ~ Zephaniah 3:17

♫ GOD singing because he is rejoicing over you!!! How amazing is this! What an encouragement and such a delight to know God sings for us! ♫ That is unfathomable to me!



I hope this comes as a blessing to you and many others as well! Share this joy! How amazing our God's love is for us. We will never truly comprehend . . .

God Bless,
+~Lauren~+
|
This entry was posted on 2:46 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: