"The LORD will keep you from all harm— he will watch over your life; the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore."
|
This entry was posted on 11:16 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
I am always seeking what God has in store for me and love every minute of my walk with Him. I trust Him completely and know that He loves me and will never forsake me no matter what is going on in this world. I know I will have to face many trials, but that comes with being a follower of Christ and therefore I rejoice. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! I love my family and friends and hope to incorporate my gifts and talents that God has given me to glorify Him.
0 comments: