So like I mentioned in my title, the library has become my 2nd home (well, I consider the McCrary, a.k.a the Music Building my 1st, yes, not even my own dorm.) Right now I am just chilling at one of the computers with the MIDI keyboards, eating a Italian pasta salad, a PB&J, a brownie, and a SunnyD. Basically, I am being unproductive while waiting for dinner time to roll around and waiting for my favorite dining hall to open up. I will be back here for certain after dinner, since I should be working on a topic, thesis, and a partial bibliography for my research paper in Music History among other things.
I actually missed my first period class today (hehe . . . oops). I got a head cold over the weekend and had a pretty bad sinus headache last night. So I went to "take a nap" for about 30 minutes, from 8-8:30 last night and the plan was my dad was supposed to call me to wake me up. Well, I ended up sleeping from 8pm till 9:22AM the next morning. 13 HOURS of sleep!! On a SCHOOL NIGHT!!! My dad did call . . . 6 TIMES!!! but apparently I was out like a light. So hopefully this sleep should help me out for the rest of the week. Oh, and trying to sing in choir for church with a head cold is quite frustrating (rolls eyes).
|
This entry was posted on 5:05 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.


0 comments: